Tuesday, September 25, 2012

KIND OF FRIEND, NET FRIEND

A KIND OF FRIEND I WISH TO BE:I'd like to be the sort of friend that you have been to me; I'd like to be the help that you've been always glad to be; I'd like to mean as much to you each minute of the day As you have meant, old friend of mine, to me along the way. I'd like to do the big things and the splendid things for you, To brush the gray from out your skies and leave them only blue; I'd like to say the kindly things that I so oft have heard, And feel that I could rouse your soul the way that mine you've stirred. I'd like to give you back the joy that you have given me, Yet that were wishing you a need I hope will never be; I'd like to make you feel as rich as I, who travel on Undaunted in the darkest hours with you to lean upon. I'm wishing at this time that I could but repay A portion of the gladness that you've strewn along my way; And could I have one wish this year, this only would it be: I'd like to be the sort of friend that you have been to me. RULES OF FRIENDSHIP:As with all friends Sometimes we need to talk. Sometimes though, we need to listen. Sometimes our dearest friends, Are not asking for our opinions. Sometimes they need to talk And don't want us to interrupt; They just need us to listen. Sometimes our friends come to a place, Where they only need their It's not that they are brooding, But need some time alone. So, as a friend, we should lend A shoulder to cry on - to depend, Or honor their need to be alone. Rules of friendship are not set in stone. FRIENDS:FRIENDSHIP MEANS FRIENDSHIP MEANS BEIN' THERE JUST TO BE THERE. FRIENDSHIP MEANS LISTENIN' AND NOT ASKIN' QUESTIONS. FRIENDSHIP MEANS LENDIN' YOUR SHOULDER FOR SOMEONE TO CRY ON. FRIENDSHIP MEANS BEIN’ COMFORTABLE AROUND EACH OTHER IN SILENCE. FRIENDSHIP MEANS BEIN’ ABLE TO TELL EACH OTHER ANYTHING AND UNDERSTANDIN’ WITHOUT QUESTIONS. FRIENDSHIP MEANS BEIN’ HONEST WIT EACH OTHER NO MATTER WHAT THE COST. FRIENDSHIP MEANS STAYIN’ UP ALL NIGHT AND TALKIN’ ABOUT NUTHIN’. FRIENDSHIP MEANS BEIN’ ABLE TO SAY I LOVE YOU! FRIENDSHIP MEANS FORGIVIN’ EACH OTHER NO MATTER WHAT YOU HAVE DONE. FRIENDSHIP MEANS LEARNIN’ FROM EACH OTHERS MISTAKES. FRIENDSHIP MEANS ME & YOU. THIS IS THE WAY I LOOK AT YOU, MY FRIEND, AND I LOVE YOU!! ADVISE TO FRIENDS:1. WHATEVER YOU GIVE TO LIFE, IT GIVES YOU BACK. DO NOT HATE ANYBODY. THE HATRED WHICH COMES OUT FROM YOU WILL SOMEDAY COME BACK TO YOU! 2. HELLO MY FRIEND, I JUST FLIPPED YOU ONE TIME AND I NEED YOU TO HELP ME WITH THE COST OF FLIPPING YOU. IN GOOD FAITH I FLIPPED YOU. YOU'RE PART OF THE TEAM AND BEING A PART OF THE TEAM MEANS COMMUNICATING WITH YOUR OWNER EVERY NOW AND THEN. I HOPE TO SEE YOU FLIPPING SOON.! NET FRIENDS:Friend does not always mean the same thing online as it does offline. Traditionally a friend is someone you can confide in with your deepest secrets, someone you can do things with and someone who never judges you but instead is always there to help, no matter what. On the Internet the word "friend" has different meanings. A friend can be someone you love and confide in, but not usually. A social networking friend is someone you have decided to allow to connect to your friends list on your social networking site. It had nothing at all to do with friendship,like some want it to be. nothing! BY Friendship I mean literally a relationship as friends only. Friendship should have trust, thoughtfulness, and one should care for ones friend, try and understand what he/she is saying. Some time we just get a feeling that there is something wrong with one of the friends, so when that happens then just sms/ message and see the result.

No comments:

Post a Comment