Saturday, July 16, 2011

Freindship Prayer

A Friendship Prayer

God , I come to your throne for prayer

Knowing that you are always near

You always know what's on my mind,

For you are always right on time.

Nubia_group : nowhere else!

I have so many dear loving friends

Some in need , others hurt so much

Would you please just stop by today,

To let them feel your loving touch.

I just leave them in your loving care

As I kneel before you , I leave a prayer

That You will supply each need today

They will know you are not far away.

Nubia_group : nowhere else!

I leave them in now in your strong arms

Knowing Lord , your will be done,

All things happen , it is your plan,

Someday in glory we will understand.

Friends stand by when we're in need

How nice to feel friends gentle breeze,

I give God thanks for each one so dear

Friends are special , God answers prayer.

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment